Ovnicom runs a Pentest and tests the cybersecurity of your company
PenTest and Vulnerability Scanning in Panama
Consulte y cotice el PenTest y el escaneo de vulnerabilidad de su red, aplicaciones, servidores y mas, llenando nuestro formulario de alcance.
Benefits of a Pentest for your business
- Find vulnerabilities in your network infrastructure by simulating real attacks. Reduces the attack surface to prevent potential phishing attacks.
- Test your cybersecurity tools and plans in network infrastructure and evaluate your investments in protecting your network and information.
- Protect yourself against operational, financial and reputational damage, and understand the weaknesses of your network infrastructure, services and/or data and the associated mitigations to improve your position in case of a real attack.
- Remediation period, after presenting the findings report, a remediation period is established so that the company can correct the security flaws and perform a second penetration test again.
- Final report presented with an evaluation of the data protection status and infrastructure of the company prepared by certified professionals and accepted by regulatory entities.
Ovnicom develops a complete work plan.
Quote a Pentest for your company in Panama
After the delivery, analysis and remediation of the vulnerabilities detected by our team, another equally important period begins that entails constant risk management by a CISO team that Ovnicom makes available to you.
If you are interested in knowing the state of your company’s cybersecurity, the protection of your data or if you are investing your security budget correctly, do not hesitate to contact us by filling out the form on this page.
Manage cybersecurity risks.
Ovnicom’s cybersecurity CISOs bring leadership, business, and consulting prowess, with the knowledge needed to communicate the state of security at all levels of the organization, from the boardroom to senior management and the operating floor.
Sus competencias pueden maximizar las inversiones en seguridad y aportar alineación, consistencia y eficiencia a un programa de gestión de riesgos de ciberseguridad.